NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Color changed...

hbalkhi

Hello,

I guess that the normal poop color should be some green string, some white paste and clear fluid. (as I remember from Jayd's post).

The few last days, Aoodi's poop color changed to little dark brownish, light brownish or even sometimes light green.

I don't know what's happening, does the color of poop tells of something wrong, or its just normal thing to change from time to time? :confused:

Thank you.

First time I gave Cleo beets I got the fright of my life. Shortly after eating them, the urine and solid part of the poop (the stringy bit) was bright red, and I thought she was bleeding internally.

First time I gave Cleo beets I got the fright of my life. Shortly after eating them, the urine and solid part of the poop (the stringy bit) was bright red, and I thought she was bleeding internally.

;)Happened to me too, first time I ate beets!:P Jayd

Greetings, Spock here...I personally prefer blackberries for the fright factor. It turns the poop black and the feet and perches turn a dark blood red. Very colorful...hehehe!

Live Long and Prosper

Spock

Black cherries are great too for that Texas Chainsaw Massacre effect.

Wow some very descriptive terms for what comes out the back end of a grey but some foods will give the fright factor, you just have to remember what you fed them if you don't want to be freaked out when that big bomb goes off!

4_11_12.gif