NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I don't know why lol

JJsHoney

Like the title says, I just HAD to open my big mouth and invite a ton of people over to have a July 4th cook out !! Well last night I was taking inventory of todays must do's and realized there is not enough time in one day to get it all done.. So of course I went to my partner in crime Rene and asked for some help LOL (I did have this on video buuuttt my battery died :( :( ) His response was "uh oh....:whistles: NO!! go lay down!!" So I guess I'm all on my own huh??? hahaha ooh well!

Whats the matter Bonnie, did you bite off more than you can chew, well cheer up and do the best you can and wing it, no one expects you to do more than you are capable of but lesson learned, just enjoy yourself and don't worry about, in other words, forgetaboutit!! Have a happy 4th of July Bonnie.

Thanks Judy and I hope you enjoy your 4th too! I have succesfully washed my floors, windows, and dusted LOL.. now its time for a break... Rene needs to be let out and his cage cleaned so then I will have to dust and vacuum all over hehehehe. I'm enjoying my day so far.. but ugh it's getting hot!!

Its already hot here and dry as a chip, we need rain so bad it isn't pitiful but I will certainly have a good 4th, I am enjoying my 3 day weekend, hope yours is everything you hoped for, have a wonderful 4th with your friends and family. 8_14_8.gif