NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

! RED GREY forsale!????

Jayd

Hi, I emailed requesting info on "Red African Grey" , Here's what I received!!!!!!!:P

Jayd

Hi

We sell One Red African Grey together with One Double Factor Red (Unrelated) as a pair for $200 000 US Dollar. (One Red African Grey will cost you $125 000 US Dollar and one Double Factor Red Grey will cost you $75 000 US Dollar)

When you buy one pair and more we will reduce the price to $150 000 US Dollars for a pair. (One Red African Grey will cost you $100 00 US Dollar and a Double Factor Red Grey will cost you $50 000 US Dollar)

We predict that the pair will breed between 80% and 90% Fully Red Mutation birds.

More information about what a pair consist of is on the website www.redafricangrey.com

If you are interested in buying birds and want additional info, don’t hesitate to contact me again.

Regards,

Francois

Someone just PMed me about the above new thread.

Yes, it's true. That totally red mutated grey that's been argued about for about 2 years or so, was on sale for $150,000. Other greys that were used to create it are also on sale for extremely high prices. There's even more for sale and many of those red factor birds can be purchased as pairs. When all of the arguing here was going on a while back concerning that breeder and his so called advancement in the world of parrots, I intentionally didn't mention anything about money. That red bird was created for sale and there's a couple of places that a person can go to in order to see the prices. The creation of that bird was strictly monotary.

Edited by Dave007

I was a little disturbed by the red's beak shape. It didn't look quite normal. Unless that's just from the lighting. I'm not into vanity bird breeding. I prefer breeding for the preservation of the species. This does nothing to help the species.