NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

sick friend

slmclean

hi there, can everyone say a prayer for my friends amazon HotShot she has been at the vets for a couple of days and is very sick they are thinking she is having liver problems, she is going to keep me posted on her condition and i will let you all know how she is doing to thank you.

update on hotshot, she made it thou the night and she is being tube fed she is still a long ways from being out of the woods here my friend is at the vets now seeing how she is doing and is going to try and get her to eat so please keep the prayers coming thank you all very much.

hot shot is doing better today she is eating on her own now and spent some cuddling time with her mom today and is talking so it sounds like she is on the road to recovery here so maybe after the weekend she can go home if she keeps doing good, i will let you know.

• Haha 1

hotshot has taken a turn for the worse here they found a mass by her liver and there is nothing they can do so elaine has her home and is just spending every moment with her, she says she is still a happy bird for now, i will let you know how things go here.