NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Fish

Tari

I love Betta fish. I have five. lol Wish I could get more but out of room for all those little 1g jars.

Anyone else keep Betta's?

Here is a picture of my newest one. His name is Moonstone he is my first crowntail.

Augustentry.jpg

Augustentry.jpg

Hi Tari,

I kept Betta's for years and also bred them.

However, it has been a few years since I sold all my tanks, 200, 100, 30, 20 and 10s.

I also bred Gold and Striped Angels.

Great looking male you have there! :-)

Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/08/15 15:57<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/08/15 16:00

Tari,

I really like the way you have Landscaped your Tank. It is very pretty.

I always enjoyed tanks, they impart peace and serenity. They are just a pleasure to watch. :)

I may setup another 200 Gallon Tank, now that I have a "Jungle Room".....Kim still calls it the Family Room, but I have other plans including some Bamboo on the walls :evil:

Judy - You don't know what your missing ;-)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/08/15 17:50

So what you plan to put in the 200g tank. I vote for goldfish. Maybe 10 with a few snails and a few bruslenose plecos. {Feel-good-0002006B} I have your tank set up pictured in my head.<br><br>Post edited by: Tari, at: 2007/08/15 18:05

I'll just bet you do have plans for it Tari!! ;)

But, once I get it, it will have a Plecostomus for cleaning the Glass, a few bottom dwelling catfish, Striped Lace and Black Angels for middle level and probably 15-20 Neon's to start with.

Landscaping will include all live plants, some big Lava Rocks with Holes to swim through and of course hide in and just other cool stuff.<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/08/15 18:16

I just love calicos. That one on the right looks like he has great finage. Got any more of him? lol

Your tank set up looks great. It's amazing how with the right care how big these guys can get and how long they can live.

My biggest is my orange fantail named Sunrise. He is almost 8 inchs and 2 years old.

How big is your biggest one?

I have a red male Betta.Im not to fond of the crown Bettas, it looks as if another fish was snippping on the tail. I have it in a one gallon hexagon glow in dark tank. I have 75G w/ some koi and a 275G pond w/more koi. I have to say I love my koi especially if Im suffering from P.M.S.( Pissy Mood Syndrome ) It calms me down alot.Oh and a nice cold Labatt Blue Light in hand too.

Ill get a picture of a fish you'll really like. hehe Just me get him out of the jar those jars really disort the pictures.

Ok here is one. My Superdelta he is 9 months old.

forum2.jpg

This is more his color though.

forum1.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Tari, at: 2007/08/15 21:56