NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Last Amazon of the week 6/16/10

Jayd

:( "Amazon's of the Week", boy I learned a lot, I hope you all did to. We've been from a to z and then some, we even covered extinct and sub speice.

So, What is a good description of a Amazon? Well, he's not a Grey, not a parakeet, but something in between. He has a large vocabulary like a Grey's, very smart like a Grey, self entertaining like a Keet, low maintenance like a keet, a mind of his own, like both! And he's a great companion. Okay, he has Color, lot's and lot's of color,

Amazon's are very special bird, there like a trip to the beach, or a ride at a amusement park, each on is a individual, take your pick, you'll be happy if you do!!!!:o

Thanks All

Jayd

Enjoy:

amazonchicks.jpg

YellowcrownedAmazon.jpg

redloredamazon.jpg

panama.jpg

bodinus.jpg

bluefronted2.jpg

They certainly have been great threads Jayd, and yes, I've learned a lot - and if I didn't want and Amazon before (which I kind of did!!) I definitely do want one now!! Thank you sooo much for taking the time every week to bring us these amazing birds. It really was appreciated.

Reading all the ones you've posted and I've even gone back and read the older ones. I've learned a lot and I thought I knew a lot about our 'zon friends as I'm an avid reader/student of them. Thanks so much for doing these, they've been great insight and a fun learning experience.