NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bridget

Kaelira

She's not a gray but a sun conure that is about 12 wks old and very spoiled, tanyb has been helping me learn more about what she needs, and any other suggestions are very welcome. I hope to get a grey baby in the next 6 months or so, my husband got me bridget for my birthday, he's wanting to try for a baby grey for christmas hopefully.

Sarah

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Hi Sarah - your Bridget is is so beautiful!!

This made me giggle:

he's wanting to try for a baby grey for christmas hopefully.
because it made me think of what couples say when they want to have a baby. Not that your baby isn't a 'real' baby...you know what I mean!! :)

We have 6 kids between us, so the feathery ones is all he's gonna get, LOL I think he wants a grey baby as much as I do but he won't admit it, its fun to watch him with bridget because he used to tell me he's never really been a bird person, has only had dogs before, but he can't spoil her enough :P

Bridget is so adorable and she will get brighter and prettier after she molts a time or two, my sun conure Sunny is probably 5 1/2 years old but she is just as spunky as she was when she was just weaned but that yellow color will cover most of her back replacing the green color she is sporting right now. She was my first parrot and it just whet my appetite for a larger bird hence I got my grey, the two of them do not get along together but they share the same house and as long as I keep a foot or two between them then all is fine. You will find her to be a great companion, mine never wants to leave my shoulder when out of the cage, she is a permanent fixture but she is adored. You will find she can be quite feisty too if she wants to.

Thanks for sharing a few pictures of Bridget with us.

Thank you to everyone for being so nice, and for the information, i really look forward to getting to know everyone more. A special thank you to tanyb for introducing me to the website, I'm really grateful to you.