NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Babysitter for Hampshire

AprilBG

I am moving over to the middle east shortly, I am looking for a holiday home for my 2 greys, for approx 6 weeks, until I can get them flown with me. I am coming back to the UK mid october to arrange all paperwork, and vets checks for them, and then to fly back with them.

Many thanks,

Thanks Dan for replying.

The "children", as I call them, sad isn't it, are going to be greatly missed for 6 weeks. My female is 15 yrs old, and my boy is 2 yrs old. They are out all day, and love watching the soaps. But I need to get my villa sorted out in the middle east before the "children" can come over!

Hi April, i am in the UK unfortuantely im not in the position to be able to help( i wish i could ) there are many UK based forums perhaps do a goggle search & post some requests,hopefully you will get a response.

Two of my greys were breed in Hampshire ! what a small world.:)

Guys just a word of warning, i don't want to sound negative, but April please get something drawn up in writing to say that your greys are being temporary cared for by whoever you find & both sign it & get it witnessed.I have heard some sad cases where a grey was being looked after & when the time came to return it to the rightful owner the carer refused.

I'm not suggesting gary would do this in any way,but please get some type of contract to be safe.

I hope all works out for you.