NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Loki has a vet appointment tomorrow

Loki'sMinion

Awwwww, now that is a FULL crop and a cute photo! :)

Congratulations!!!! Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks Dan! I think it is cute too :)

Like I mentioned in chat earlier, I am going to be keeping him on the pedialyte / Papaya mixture once a day around midday for the next couple days. It will help flush out anything else that needs to come out of his crop. As a matter of fact, I just got done feeding it to him..... he really loves Papaya :D

Thanks Dan! I think it is cute too :)Like I mentioned in chat earlier, I am going to be keeping him on the pedialyte / Papaya mixture once a day around midday for the next couple days. It will help flush out anything else that needs to come out of his crop. As a matter of fact, I just got done feeding it to him..... he really loves Papaya :D

:cool:Good morning, I told you you could handle this!!:) Good for feeding him extra, A little Papaya every day or so, can never hurt, if your going to make Papaya one of his "Life Foods" then don't stop feeding it! If you haven't already done it, reduce his Pedialyte to 50/50 with distilled water. This is great news, We can breathe again!!!!:P Your doing a wonderful job with this little guy and the rest of your flock...;) xx Maggie and Jay

:cool:Good morning, I told you you could handle this!!:) Good for feeding him extra, A little Papaya every day or so, can never hurt, if your going to make Papaya one of his "Life Foods" then don't stop feeding it! If you haven't already done it, reduce his Pedialyte to 50/50 with distilled water. This is great news, We can breathe again!!!!:P Your doing a wonderful job with this little guy and the rest of your flock...;) xx Maggie and Jay

Thanks to you both for all your help during all this.

He didn't regurg any of his food yesterday and I am VERY happy to say he had a 5 gram weight gain as of this morning's weigh in :D He consistently took between 20cc's and 25cc's at each feed.

Oh and I can see 3 tiny lil red pin feathers starting on his lil tush.

So at 6 weeks old (Today) he is 230 grams.

Thats wonderful news and congratulations on the little red buds popping out. That is so cute to watch the little red line start appearing.

Thanks for the continued updates here. Now, I want to see a photo of the little red buds. :)

Thats wonderful news and congratulations on the little red buds popping out. That is so cute to watch the little red line start appearing.

Thanks for the continued updates here. Now, I want to see a photo of the little red buds. :)

Will wait a few days until they are more noticeable and then I will get some pictures :)

OK I am going to update again today but after that I feel a weekly update should be sufficient.

Loki had another small gain as of this morning. He now weighs 242 grams, only up 2 grams from yesterday but at least it is a gain and not a loss :) He is very active and getting a ton of feathers on his wings now. The lil red tail buds are a bit more noticeable but I still want to wait a few days before taking a picture of them for you guys.

Thanks again to all of you for being there for Loki and I while he was sick.

Oh and we sent away for his DNA test, so I should know later this week if Loki is actually male or female :)