NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Spock says "FREE ME!"

Spock

Yesterday morning, I was rushing around early getting ready for work while Jay made the rounds telling everyone "Good Morning" and "It's too early to get up yet"... Spock decided to pull his "Bird in Chains" routine...he hangs with his back in the corner, his legs spread, his talons wrapped around the cage bars and thrashes his head back and forth....saying "FREE ME!!" three times...:D:rolleyes::P LOL (Occasionally in the past, when Spock would fuss about getting out early, Jay would tell him Free Me...)

Later on that morning, Jay was preparing his daily routine getting things ready so he could feed them. Spock opened the clasp and lifted the slide latches (one on top and bottom) and flew out 1/2 an hour early to his resting spot on the the refrigerator, where he waited patiently for Jay to come over and weigh him. Tango began yelling "TOAST! TOAST!", Joey was yelling "Joey wants a good NUT!" and Salsa started yelling "Step up!" Jay had to rush around because he wasn't ready and Spock just glared at him for not having his breakfast ready...

What a day!:eek:

Maggie

That Spock is a rabble rouser first thing in the morning, the lil stinker. Nothing like leading the flock to hound Jay first thing in the morning. It is really funny to know someone else's bird wants out of his cage so much. Kopi still begs to go back. "Wanna go back?" I better let Spock show him the joys of being large and in charge. LOL. Go Spock.