NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Amabsador Judygram?

Jayd

Administrators, Talon, Moderators and all Members...

I'd like to make a request that Moderator Judygram be made Official or Honorary Ambassador of the Grey Forums.

Maybe Ambassador could be added to her Avatar moderator, or she could change her user name to "Ambassador Judygram.

My reasons for this request is she is number one in Welcoming new member's, number of post, and her interests are always about the well being of the Forums and it's member's. This lady always has something nice to say. I'm sure many members will agree with me. All she would have to do as ambassador is to continue to do as she's doing. Please let those in charge know how you feel.

Sincerely

Jayd and Maggie

P.S. I've been calling her Ambassador for a while...

I don't think Judy has to be renamed. She was given a higher classification by being named Global Moderator a while back which says something about her value and contributions and talents. Her actions speak louder than words. It's not a good idea to start being individualistic in this area. Official names/titles are given out by the Administrators and all that needs to be done is understand and learn those classifications. Giving out individual classifications may cause problems with others who feel they should also be given special rankings or titles and problems may occur when requests are ignored or denied.

Edited by Dave007

Dave, I'm very sorry, Thank you for bringing this to our attention,Maggie and I were not aware of this honor Judy has. Judy, Please accept our apology, we ment no disrespect to you. To all members of the forum, we are sorry. We both promise never to embarrass anyone ever again. Dave, thank you for bringing this to our attention, that's why you'll never be missed.

Please lock this Post!

We really feel like fools.

Sincerely

Jayd and Maggie

I think this was a wonderful suggestion! One that was meant with the utmost respect and admiration. Everyone in the Family has something special to offer and bring to the forum. It is always wonderful when it get s noticed by others.

Thank you Jayd, Maggie & Spock. We all love you! You are always so thoughtful!!

You know I kind of like the ring of Ambassador Judy, makes me feel important which I am not any more than anyone else here but I have been called much worse than Ambassador but I won't bore you with those, ahem:o does this mean that people should grovel at my feet or bow in my presence!:rolleyes:

4_19_3.gif23_30_126.gif36_11_6.gif

You know I kind of like the ring of Ambassador Judy, makes me feel important which I am not any more than anyone else here but I have been called much worse than Ambassador but I won't bore you with those, ahem:o does this mean that people should grovel at my feet or bow in my presence!:rolleyes:

4_19_3.gif23_30_126.gif36_11_6.gif

Haha no chance woman!