NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi everyone

This is my first visit to the grey forum. I am excited to learn and to share. I have a CAG that was just two in February. I fell in love with him from the first time I held him and I believe the feeling is mutual. I love how smart he is. We have five birds now, two Quakers, a cockatiel, the newest is an Eclectus male and Jack my grey. They all hang around their own cages but are not locked up during the day unless we go out. They seem content to stay there. It does get noisy sometimes but for the most part it is not bad. Jack has some issues that I would like to discuss but later, just wanted to introduce myself and read some of the posts. Thanks for having me.

Welcome Vabr, that is quite the flock you have there! We love pictures around here so we would love to see some ;) There are plenty of threads here all with great advice! Enjoy :) Can't wait to hear more stories about you and your gang :)

Hi Vabr, what a great little flock you have there. I can't wait to see some pictures of everyone when you get a chance. I am especially interested in your male eclectus. We have a great Other Birds Room so you can show him off, as well as your quakers and cockatiel. I look forward to hearing about everyone. Welcome to the Grey family!!!

Hello Vabr and welcome to our family, you have quite a flock going there and they must keep you on your toes cleaning, feeding and interacting with them but what enjoyment it it.

I can imagine it does get very noisy, quakers are notorious for being vocal and when they all chime in it must be some kind of music.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them and ask questions you may have, you said you have some, and we will do our best to find you some answers as we have many knowledgeble members here.

We love to look at pictures here so if you have some of Jack you would share with us and we have an other birds room where you can share some of the other fids you have.