NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

You KNOW you're a bird owner when...

Lambert58

I never did play WoW, thought I'd get sucked into it and waste all my time lol, so I avoided it :P

You KNOW you're a bird owner when... your floors have bits of runaway food all over them, and flung wet foods against the wall... when you have to vacuum or sweep way more than the average person and can never have a clean house for more than a day or two :P

you know your a Bird owner when...... the carpet is replaced by laminate/wood/tile flooring, the sofa changes from material to leather and you mainly wear cheap earings until you go out!

We JUST replaced the floor in the great room and have decided to replace the carpet in the bedroom with laminate lol!

...You play WoW, you take the griffon flight and want to give him scritches and treat when you land.

or get the cockatiel companion pet because it's the closest-looking to a grey... =P

come to think of it, as a blood elf, my mount was a bird too...

Laminate floors throughout the house & leather sofa before he came, god know hows people cope with carpet :confused:

You also know your a bird owner when you have to buy a hand held hoover so you don't have to lug the regular one out 10 times a day :eek: