NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

up date on Charlie

rierie

Well since i havent been here in forever and havent let u all know how charlie is doing until he got loose and since i have found him I thought i would let u know how charlie has been doing. He will not let me touch him hardly anymore, but lets my husband.. he is his bird nowadays. he will when sitting on the top of his cage give me kisses. and i can hand him food or toys. He will let me put food and water in his cage, but i cannot pick him up at all. loves green beans, seems to be his favorite food.Plays on his playstand, seems to enjoy it, and sits on the back of our church bench in dining room and looks outside a lot. Bob can sit him on the floor and tell him go get in your cage and he will go get on it most of the time.. sometimes he will go to the playstand instead. He is now almost 2 yrs old, He is so smart. has picked up a good vocabulary..

Snoopie come here

monoxide come here

red get in here

charlie bird

pretty bird

messey bird

charlie are u a pretty bird

barks like snoopie

whines like Monoxide ( my sons dog a puppie)

the phone ring

the phone peep of answering machine

good morning

good night nite nite

Bob

wanta eat something

peakapoo

whistles

makes the sound of running water

makes the sound of the coffee pot

Snoopie red Monoxide go outside

no dont do that

get out of there

snoopie stop that

red get out of there

no

i said no

thats enough

i said thats enough

go lay down

want this up there ( wants the small playstand on cage)sn

snoopie leave him alone

and even says some stuff i havent quiet made out yet. seens to pick up everything i say to the dog but says it at appropriate times like when the dogs are barking he will say thats enough... or if snoopie snaps at monoxide snoopie stop that, go lay down.

We really enjoy him, the house would be so quiet without him. Right now he isnt saying much.. seems to be fine this morning. Figure he will start chattering again in a day or so. last night he got lots of attention. feed him green beans to make sure he was eating good. figured he had quite an adventure and was tired so i covered him right at dusk so he could get a good nights sleep in his own bed where he could relax. he is playing on his playstand this morning, and bob is talking to him.