NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Color Me Grey wk6

Spock

:pSpock here! I like this!!! :rolleyes:

African Grey: Highly intelligent. Invented depression and social anxiety disorders. The goths of the parrot world. Feather plucking and reclusive behavior can be triggered by not enough attention, too much attention, just the right amount of attention, the word "attention", the lack of the word "attention", proper usage of the word "attention", other parrots, no other parrots, parrots when it wants them and not when it doesn't, imaginary parrots, imaginary parrots saying the word "attention", the letters "a," "t," "e," "n," "i" & "o" and kitty hawks.

Parrots are very demanding pets. Parrots generally require their owners to wait on them 24/7. If they want to play at 3am on a Tuesday, the owner will play, otherwise they will have their eyes pecked out.

Parrots generally eat anything, and that includes, fruit, vegetables, beef and poultry, wood, dry-wall, aluminum, precious stones, glass and human flesh.

Parrots require allot of space, generally ranging from an entire room for the smaller species to large mansions for larger species. Even if the owner attempts to restrict the parrot to certain areas by clipping their wings, the parrots will still find a way to slowly take over the entire house. Signs of parrot dominion generally are layers of food and shit all over the place.

It is not uncommon for parrots to outlive their owners and their owner's children, so don't be surprised if your parrot attends your funeral.

in addition to waiting on them hand and foot you will be required to cook for them. Parrot recipes are impossible to follow and always require ingredients that are either impossible to find or that must be imported from far away countries

Many parrots have their very own dish at the family dinner table. Every day at meal time they can be seen tossing their food around the table and at various family members.

The Beenie: (psitta toys r us plushus)parrot is native to Les Peluches, It is a totally quiet bird.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Parrots

Edited by Spock

Tonight we made crab cakes and salmon steaks with veggies. Our Ninja Green Cheek, Rusty, determined that he was the sole proprietor and manager of my veggies and bellied up to my plate and helped himself. What could I do? I moved the meaty stuff over to the other side of the plate and ate my dinner while he chewed on my asparagus and muttered, "pickles!" at me.

It is what it is.