NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just a suggestion

Ozzysmom

First let me say I am over it and am moving on BUT wanted to suggest something to the moderators and admin. Take it or leave it lock or dont lock just trying to be helpful.

Let some of these threads move forward dont lock so many less people will be angry if we are allowed to hash it out. When I ran a forum for mothers things got heated and I would watch them for cussing or general attacks to make sure it stayed civil and by the time it was over worse enemies were friends and all was fine also the members felt not so controlled, and they appreciated that.

I mean if a member asks what is going on no need to lock her thread and tell her to move on we as adults can let her know what is going on and she will be happy :)

• Haha 1

Thank you for the suggestion. :) But when members can't seem to move forward with out getting every last detail, comment, and opinion in, and they want to bicker with negativity, and the MAJORITY of members want to move forward, while a select few prefer to hash it out because they missed something. WE will step in and close a thread so we CAN move past it.

I'm sorry if some would prefer it differently, this is what makes Greyforums different from others. As I previously stated in other threads, if some members don't like our code of ethics in the way we treat each other with , they are free to find another forum and many times they do. :) There are hundreds of African Grey forums out there in the world wide internet. :)