NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Favorite parrot?

Ooo, that's a hard one. Each of ours is special in its own way. My favorite changes from day to day.

Today, I'll pick the blue crowned conures. They are such great talkers and so very comical. When I laugh out loud in the bird room, it's usually because of the BCCs.

Oh great thread, mine has to be the hyacinths too followed by the greenwing macaw (yes I do love macaws) I also love sun conures and lovebirds. I don't know too much about amazons but I know there are lots of different flavours lol and those who have them adore and speak highly of them.

oh where to begin! My cousins Hyancinth is wonderful but a beak that can wrap around my wrist LoL makees me nervous so my time with him has to be short... I also like Mollucan Too's and Blue and gold Macaws I think they are absolute clowns :)

That list will change from day to day :)

I would have to go with Senegals and Quakers since I have them :) Senegals fear nothing lol or at least Pepper doesn't, as for quakers Opey is such a smart little bird but he is a little chicken lol and he does fear Pepper our Senegal he will fly away form him in a heart beat

rudymomsiggy.jpg

Eclectus. Beautiful & unique even among parrots.

Sweeping generalization, I know, but the males tend to be clowns & the females have the sweetest voices. I don't think they radiate the same energy vibe that puts some people off about parrots. Although the beak issue may apply. I love their colors & there's just something about their faces that always makes me smile.