NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Jillbeanz really gone?

Georgiesmum

Yes, we all hate to see her go, she was a fun and caring member of this family, as well as a good moderator. But it is HER choice to leave. I have seen this many times...a valued member getting their feathers ruffled and flying off. We have all at one time or another felt attacked or hurt by another member and have made the snap decision to leave, myself included a few times. But after clearing your mind, you come to your senses and hold your head even higher, and don't let such fools chase you off!

I will miss Jill and her sense of humor but she left of her own accord and that was her decision, she is very outspoken but she does truly love Harvey and she made some good friends here but the forum comes first and if she feels she can't abide by the rules set by the admin then its better she move on somewhere else.

I too have had several times I have felt like leaving but then I take the time to think it over and realize its childish to act impulsively and leave abruptly when later you usually regret it and we have seen this time and time again, maybe when she has time to really think about it she will change her mind but in the meantime life on the forum goes on.

What rule was broken, I need to know so I do not make the same errors? Perhaps things are not a friendly as I thought?

I think Judy just means to be polite to othr members and give them the benefit of the doubt.

I will miss Jill too, I didn't always agree with everything she said but she was good value for money, great fun and always entertaining. Being a moderator though I guess you have to be a little more guarded in what you say. I hope she comes back though because I think the forum will be all the poorer without her.

What rule was broken, I need to know so I do not make the same errors? Perhaps things are not a friendly as I thought?

Please don't make a mountain out a mole hill! Jill chose to leave on her own accord, not because we have RULES here!! I BEG OF YOU ALL...PLEASE PUT THIS BEHIND US AND MOVE ON!! We have had valued members/moderators leave us in the past over stupid things and we move on and new members come and we value them just as much.

WARNING: IF THIS THREAD TAKES A TURN TOWARDS NEGATIVE COMMENTS, I WILL LOCK IT!

perhaps i did not interpret it the same way, i feel a bit lost as to why. What is wrong with being guided to the the welcome portion?

guided is wonderful. It was not done in that manner ( just to clear up your misunderstandiing here)....enough said!

No, she left because she's the only one here that realizes how wrong you've been Talon!

Good for her for sticking up for herself and not being kiss asses like the rest of you have been!

Everybody said something wrong...INCLUDING FREDGREY, AND MORESO BECAUSE HE DID IT 4 TIMES IN ONE THREAD...HIS ONLY THREAD POSTING ON THIS FORUM...AND ALL 4 WERE AGAINST A CURRENT MEMBER AND ALL WERE FALSE AND LIES!

I HOPE YOU CAN ALL LIVE WITH YOURSELVES KNOWING AND ACTING THE WAY YOU HAVE...JUST TO KEEP YOUR STATUS AT A STUPID FORUM!

THE ONLY 2 SENSIBLE AND HONEST PEOPLE HERE ARE MYSELF AND JILLYBEANZ FOR STANDING OUR GROUND INSTEAD OF KISSING ASS!

KUDOS TO YOU JILLY AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I'M A BETTER PERSON BECAUSE OF ALL OF THIS!

HOW MANY OF YOU CAN ANSWER THAT HONESTLY?

DELETE ME TALON...I'M SO PROUD TO SAY THAT!