NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Emma has flown out of the door

I have WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma is HOME AND SAFE!!!!

a park worker found her about 6 km southeast of her home by a park worker who notified a rescue who contacted Adina - she has just picked her up and returned home with her

I will update more later today when I hear more

thank everyone again for your support

Thank God our prayers were answered and Emma is found and is home safe and sound, I hope Adina can come on later and let us know how she is but she is one happy parront right now, yippee and now if that other missing grey is found then it will be a hell of a day for two parronts.

I have been away a few days and came on tonight to see a reference to Emma being out and I was hoping and hoping it would be okay. Thankfully, you have Emma home again. I can not imagine how this has taken a toll on you Adina. I just want you to know I care and am joyous at your return to wholeness with Emma back home again. Keep telling yourself, its okay, its okay. That is what I tell Kopi and he believes me too.

Oh my goodness - when I first heard Emma was missing my heart flipped - what a huge relief to come on hear and read through the whole thread to find out she is ok! Adina you must have been beside yourself. Thank Heaven for a happy ending.