NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Help. Does this look like blood in peppers poop?!?!?!! [warning: Picture of poop]

Brittany

""While Dave might classify me as unworthly since I bought all my fids within the last 20 months,""

Now, why would you say something like that? Did I ever tell you that what you did in 20 months was not the right thing to do or that you were Unworthily ( don't know what the word means) concerning what you did? I don't publically put down a person for what they did especially after the fact. Whatever a person does is their choice.

Unworthly = typo. If you're not sure what that means, then please explain to me what "publically" means and we'll be even. Just sayin' :)

and Dave, I owe an apology as it was danmcq who made this statement in another thread:

I agree with Judy regarding LAMBERTS POST. With a whole 1 year of experience with the 7 birds basically all purchased at once does not make much of an expert or one to pay attention to advice from....

So my deepest apologies and I'll try and commit fewer typos, if you will ;)

Edited by Lambert58

publically--typo.----------corrected spelling is publicly

So, I guess were even. I'm so happy that you brought it to my attention.

You mean "we're" even? /run for cover

I'm willfully ignoring your sarcasm.

Edited by Lambert58

From a person who inspects the poop of 7 fids daily, I find your concern warrented, relevant, and educational. lol. We switched to pure-white cage paper just for the poop-inspecting properties ;)

I have a daily poop inspection, weekly weigh-in, daily crop check, daily nose/beak/foot check. While Dave might classify me as unworthly since I bought all my fids within the last 20 months, I do my best to be the best parront I can.

You are on the right track, sir.

How does that go,"Let me count the ways" Now, multiply your 7 by 4, that times daily weigh-ins, plus 34 years, plus things you have never heard of in raising, plus the birds at the rescue, daily house call emergency's, [this is all volunteer of course], oh ya, bites, you don't want to see my arms and hands.. and trying to offer help on this forum as Dave and Dan and others do, with out blowing it like I do. Yes, as was said to you, What advice do you have?

Jayd

How does that go,"Let me count the ways" Now, multiply your 7 by 4, that times daily weigh-ins, plus 34 years, plus things you have never heard of in raising, plus the birds at the rescue, daily house call emergency's, [this is all volunteer of course], oh ya, bites, you don't want to see my arms and hands.. and trying to offer help on this forum as Dave and Dan and others do, with out blowing it like I do. Yes, as was said to you, What advice do you have?

Jayd

In the interest of just being nice and everyone getting along, I think Jayd needs a hug.

Edited by Lambert58

Wow where did that come from Jay, this is a whole new day and we are just having fun here!!!!

I hold so much respect for Dave and you and Dan Judy etc, Lambert, Janet, and everyone else, I'm sorry, just to much disrespect going around lately...It's just not funny to me...Jayd

Jayd, it's all good. All we all want here, I think, is the best for our fids. Sometimes some of us take things personally when we shouldn't. It happens, we're human :) Our strength lies in how we deal with conflict, not in how we deal with the lack thereof. :)

• Haha 1