NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

twins- jackson and cricket

tanyab

good morning

i weighed the twins this morning..jackson 1.25 pounds, cricket weigh 1.33 pounds...jackson didnt eat but maybe 15cc this morning. he keeps spitting in the floor.she ate 50cc.going to make birdy bread for them today and ill do my best to get in some new pics.let me know what u think of there weight

Good morning, Jackson should be eating more in the morning, are you weighting them before they eat and after they poop? By your scale, which is pounds instead of grams they weight :Cricket=almost 570 grams, and Jackson over 600 grams, which is big! You really need to get a gram scale, these weights don't seem right. Thanks Jayd, I'm sure every one can't wait for pictures...

do u remmber there weight last time when i took them to the vet???they was in the 500???I try to get jackson to eat but he wants out and to play. ive not seen him eat his pellits but he will eat the seeds.im getting worried .he eats better at night then in the morn....ill get some pics today..

Hi Mama, the last weight you gave me was: 525 and 527...When you put the seeds in, also keep the pellets to, put more pellets and less seed, maybe a tablespoon of seed and a bowl full of pellets. You might have to try a different brand of pellets. Luv Jayd

jackson ate 50cc with pbutter in it tonite... sorry didnt pics in.. i went over to friends house to a pool party.get pic. jackson did play on top of his cage for a long time but cricket didnt want out to play. she likes it in her cage. i have the door open but she stays in her cage most of the time. not jackson he wants to be out and in to everything.

cricket is the first 2 pics and jackson is the last 2.i tryed to get her out asking her to step up and she snaped at me.she dont like to be botherd in her cage. i leave the door open for her but she stays in......jackson is out and wanting to see the world.she eats better then him but jackson is more social then her.i do worry about her wanting to be in her cage so much....try to get her out tomorrow....

Thanks Judy,i agree jackson was the better pick.his so much fun and social.likes to be with me and out of his cage to play.cricket isnt as soclial. she dont like for anyone to be in her cage. she bit donna yesterday for trying to get her out.she didnt eat much this morning but is eatting seeds today.its nap time for them and they are so sweet a sleep.the other mommy is coming tonite and im sure its going to be about taking her home.jackson ate 55cc this morn.

well juackson didnt eat much tonite, they will be 12 weeks tomorrow and the vet said they should be on 1 feeding aday.what do u think??they already eat one time really good then the other time not so good.cricket came out to her door today but that was it..she dint go no farther..i try again tomorrow..her mommy didnt make it today to see her. which i hate that...jacksons nail cut me under my nail...those nails are alful. they are like needles...im on blood thinnners so when i bleed it looks like im bleeding to dealth..lol

Hi Mama, It's your decision, your babies should be fed 2 times a day for the next 2 to 3 weeks! Is he a bird Vet? They will stop completely on they're own when they're done, you can't rush this. You have to decide to feed or not, I can only advise you. Get a emery board, your styptic powder and file them a little. Good job! Jayd

hello

I called the vet back waiting on him to call and yes, he is a bird vet.jackson ate ok and cricket ate ok but not as good as i like for them to eat.they have cute back so much on there own feedings. jackson still want eat pellits and cricket eats her seeds. i made birdy bread and they will nipple but thats all.they are growing up for sure...

Jackson flew today..into my french doors but he was ok.it scared him...but he flew

;):rolleyes::):D:p:cool: MARK THIS DAY, this is because of the great care you have given them.:D:D:D:D:D

Jayd

P.S. Now the fun begins!!!