NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just Hanging Around!

JillyBeanz

I bought Harvey a new "boing" for his Java Tree at the weekend - I think it was a hit!! He obviously didn't notice me photographing him as I managed an "action shot".

04062010496.jpg

but as soon as he noticed the camera he was back to the "hey, I'm cool" pose!! Well, one out of two aint bad!!!

04062010497.jpg

Oh, and for all of you wondering why the fools in the UK choose to put their cushions above the doors, rather than on the sofa - well, Harvey uses the top of those doors as a springboard onto the top of the blinds, where he "helpfully" picks them off, slat by slat! The things you have to do to modify your home when a grey takes over :)

Love the photos and it is obviously BIG FUN to Harvey. :)

Being a Parrot owner, I would not dream of asking another parrot owner "Why" of anything that appears out of place or odd. So far, no one has asked me about the hanging wine rack with parrot toys, ropes etc. hanging from it. It is no longer a hanging wine rack, it is Dayos personal "Space"... :P

Harvey is Fab and simply stunning!! yep how we modernise our homes, I went from carpet to laminate and tiles, material sofa to leather sofa, wallpaper to skimmed and painted walls my door frames now done plastic corner edging along the top to stop the chewing and now he happily ignores them and when he is out we have allsorts of weird stuff he doesnt like hanging of every orofice we dont want him to eat, your not far from me actually. i'm in tyne and wear.

I love reading about Harvey and seeing his photos. I especially like the pillow over the door. I tried something similar to keep small dogs off the back of the sofa, but they just kick them off and chew holes in them. Kopi doesn't stray far from his cage, but as soon as he can molt and fly, I hope he gets more adventurous. I will show him Harvey's pictures and hope he gets ideas from him.