NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi All

Its About time I got round to joining a grey forum and this seems to be the one:cool:. I have been around greys since I was 5 years old and was completely captivated by them then, I have studied them like mad and now at 40 I have had my own greys, Bert who was both mums and I's sadly died at the age of 24, and Ozzie who is almost 8 going strong :DI cant think of a better companion to have (they beat men hands down anyday lol), their intelligence is outstanding and Ozzie is a proper member of our family so just wanted to say hi:)

you can see ozzie n me HERE

dont worry I'm not asking for votes (although you can if you want to lol and its allowed;))

hoping to join in with like minded people:cool:

Hello Ozziebird and welcome to our family, yes you have come to the right place and where have you been all this time! No worries as you are here now and you seem to have quite a character there in Ozzie, I loved the video you shared, thanks for indulging us right off the bat.

We would love to hear some stories of Ozzie as I can imagine you have some, we never tire of hearing what each other's greys are up to or into.

• Haha 1

aww thanks guys and thanks for your votes too, although I must apologise about things getting nasty over there:eek:, just had a look and I think another entry is trying to sabotage mine:mad: have emailed them to sort it out:confused:

I love grey stories, ozzie is a right little rip and a cheeky one too, do we have a place for stories? I need to familiarise myself with everywhere lol, going to get toddler off to bed and then I can indulge:p

I love grey stories, ozzie is a right little rip and a cheeky one too, do we have a place for stories?

The grey lounge is the perfect spot for grey stories and I can hardly wait to hear some of these doozies you must have of Ozzie.