NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Aoodi doesn't look good

hbalkhi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... Last update from the avian. Aoodi is doing great after the surgery, everything is good now. So the avian gave me some instructions I have to follow to guarantee a healthy living for Aoodi. Aoodi will be staying in the vet for few days just to be observed after the surgery. And he'll be ready to be taken this Sunday... How exciting is this :D...

I can't really thank you as you deserve, for your supporting and caring. Many many many THANKS!

Thats good news about Aoodi and I know you can't wait to bring him home, he has been thru a lot but it may have saved his life, thanks for updating us on him and please continue to update us for we care, no thanks needed, just bring him home safely is thanks enough.

Sounds like grey't news about Aoodi. Hope things continue progressing in a positive direction. Do you have more details to share about the initial problem? I see mention of an abscess, swelling in crop perhaps? What was the final root cause identified as? Was it something "SHE" ate that clogged her crop or caused an irritation? Besides acute related treatments (antibiotic etc) are there any specific changes you must make going forward in diet or anthing like this? Thanks for sharing, best wishes to you and Aoodi (or a new name if you decide to change it)!!