NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Aoodi doesn't look good

hbalkhi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should I do hoax in things like this? .......

And about not trusting vet... Will you go with your beloved grey to a place where they can give you wrong remedies, and your grey dies? Don't think so.....

Called many; most of them said that i have to go to them nothing else they said.

But the only 2 avians that talked and asked about Aoodi situation, I got interested in them.

And don't know other avian I can call, there are few in my country :(

What ever your decision, Aoodi is extremely sick by your description. This has to be taken care of immediately!!! Poop should show some signs of distress to match other symptoms.

WE CAN'T diagnosis this ailment, were not Vet's. We can't see or physically touch your bird to fully understand what's going on! Are you keeping him warm?etc. Please take him to a vet, he needs proper care, not talk!!!!!!! Jayd

his throat or under his beak area is a bit puffed, his tongue seems to have a white spots and his saliva looks a bit more viscous and it get out of his beak and dropping around.

Your Grey is VERY sick, from this description. Get him to the vet you feel most confident in ASAP!

Please keep us updated. I pray your Grey will receive proper care and recover quickly.

I just came back from the avian, the one I didn't expect I would find like him in my country... The vet was so clean, organized, etc.

So... About Aoodi, the avian who saw Aoodi said that Aoodi's situation is not that bad, but he also needs a surgery to remove something like an abscess in his throat, and Aoodi missing Vitamin ( A ), and also he needs something like boosters for his strength and Aoodi have to stay a week in the vet to be observed well.

Well... that vet made me feel comfortable, and I'm putting Aoodi in good hands, but I still sad that he's 3 hours away from me. But its good for him.. :D

Please pray for Aoodi, I guess its his first surgery in his life, and that's making my heart cry... But the good thing is that Aoodi is also feeling comfortable with the avian and the vet, he didn't scream while the avian trying to touch him and see what's happening. That's all for now.

Thank you all, for caring about my beloved Aoodi, please wish him the best...

I know you will be missing him while he is at the vet's this week but he sounds like he is in good hands and I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers that he makes a full recovery and the surgery goes without a hitch, just know you are not alone and please do update us as often as you can for we care.

Prayers coming your way. And it is really the best thing that aooodi is at the vet for a whole week. They can observe and treat immediately if necessary. I know it is hard for you but relax. Call them and check in daily if you wish. That is perfectly acceptable behavior in any country when your pet or loved one is in the hospital. And we might want to know the vets name if everything turns out well in case someone else from Saudi Arabia shows up here with a sick bird. I know we have quite a few folks from around the world where they can get Grey's more easily but have harder time getting good care for them.