NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Up and coming Calypso!!

JungleDreamz

Calypso has come so far the last few weeks with her talking! Just thought I would share some new things she says.

Hello

Hi

Hi Girl ( I dont say this to her, I say "Hi PRETTY girl, and she just ommits the "pretty")

Hi Baby

Hi baby girl

Peek a boo

And for her newest..........She says, "whats wrong?"

She still sounds a little robot like with a few of those words, but getting more human sounding everyday...;)

Just thought I would share!

Lol, Thats so funny, I dont care Jacarual if you use it, I dont know what to tell you about it reminding you of your washing machine though, lol....Actually I have never heard of one called Calypso.

I love hearing her little voice though, Its so awesome!!! I thought the day would never come. I hope she really catches on and is as good a talker as some on the form here! If not, She is still the sweetest thing ever though ;) And I am so happy she at least says these few things so that I never have to wonder what her voice would sound like while she is speaking human, hehehe

Wait...they come with off switches? lol

Hahahahaaaaa - I can't bloomin find Alfies!!!!! Lol!!!! Funny.

It's lovely though to hear that Calypso is becoming quite the chatterbox - it's just great to hear all the new words - thanks for sharing.

So just a couple days since my original post, She is already saying more! Now she has added these couple things ;)

Your so Pretty

Your so sweet

You wanna go outside?

Hi Pretty girl (yep she finally got the "pretty" figured out, lol)

*smacks lips* then says mmmmmmmmmmm

It is amazing how fast they pick up new stuff once they really get the hang of talking!