NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi everyone

D

Hi im denise from uk

im the very proud owner of my african grey Mowgli he is 8 months old and was born with a backward facing foot, he has had an operation to rectify this, still got the pin in his leg.

I have also just rescued a citron cockatoo she is lovely but was not looked after correctly now ive got to start again her food was rubbish and she has plucked i dont know anything about cockatoos as im a african grey lover really

Edited by Onyx's mum
  • Haha 1

Hi Denise and welcome to the forum

I dont have a Grey yet but have posted back to you about the breeders on the other thread :)

Everyone is really friendly here and you can ask any question no matter how silly you may think it is, ive learnt so much here, its takes a while to get used to where everything is but once you do you will never leave LOL :)

By the way Mowgli is lovely

Clare

Hello Denise and welcome to our family, congrats on getting a grey and he must be one very special bird.

Even though this is an african grey forum we have members here who have toos and will give you lots of info and advice about them, all you have to do is ask.

Thanks for sharing some pictures of Mowgli, he is adorable.

Welcome Denise and Mowgli!!

It's GreYt having you here. It is wonderful to hear you had that foot fixed. How is your grey getting about on it now?

Looking forward to hearing more and deeing photos as you have time. :)

Welcome and so nice to give a new start to a bird who was living in less than optimum conditions. Love to see picutre and hear more about your flock. We have two Too's (Umbie & Elanora) and three Greys at the house right now. I know at least two more people on hear actually have Citrons.

Hi Denise, what a wonderful person you are to be the parront for two handicapped babies that you have made whole. What a special person you are and how very lucky Mowgli and your too are. I can't wait to hear more about your sweet little flock. Welcome to the Grey family!!

He is very sweet looking. I love the name Mowgli! Are you a Kipling fan? Makes me want to start singing ♫ "Look for the bare necessities, The simple bare necessities, Forget about your worries and your strife..."♪♪

Welcome!! Thank you for your rescue effort!!! We have two TOO's,[LoL] both rescues, one is a sever plucker. One of the best first things to do, is a visit to the vet to see what kind of a plucker your baby is! Thanks, need photo's... Jayd, Maggie, Spock and the Flock

Thank you so much, so beautiful, pure love! Jayd

Here is some of our rescues...http://www.greyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?189777-undesirable-noise-causing-strain!/page3

Edited by Jayd