NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hi all

just registered on the site, i am from newcastle upon tyne in the uk & i am collecting my new grey in 3 weeks time, its a girl as she has been dna`d, just like to say this site is a mine of information , some great posts on here , heres a pic the breeder sent me

6igtnr.jpg

hope to become more active as time goes on, thanks for having me , steve

Hi Steve ~ Welcome to our Family! You will find absolutely everything you need to know around here - and anything you can't put your finger on, then just ask! Nothing is deemed silly or foolish and there are loads of helpful people around. Being an international site there are people around 24/7 here to help.

Your little baby is a cutie - have you thought of a name for her yet? Hope you enjoy it here :)

Hello Venom and welcome to our family, you got a great looking grey baby, thanks for posting a picture in your intro post.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Hi steve

Im from the UK too - Bolton Lancashire

Your baby grey pic is wonderful, she is soooo cute, Everyone here is really friendly and knowledgeable and welcomes questions.

Keep us posted on how the baby is coming on, Im hoping to get one soon.

Clare

Welcome and Congratulations Steve. Milo is a GreYt name.

She is a beauiful baby.

Looking forward to hearing updates and seeing photos as the baby grows quickly. You will be shocked at the changes each week. :)

Hi Steve, what a cutie Milo is. Love the name that your granddaughter chose. It will bring a smile to the family's face everytime they remember that Milo is a girl!! I look forward to hearing more about Milo and seeing more pictures as she grows up! Welcome to the Grey family!