NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Scary!

Joolesgreyuk

Had to share this: Steve works 3 different shifts at work and when he is on earlies he leaves the house at 5.30am. He leaves the fids covered as it is my job to uncover and then give them their breakfast. One early morning last week he was sitting in the living area eating his breakfast (I was fast asleep upstairs) he says he heard "my voice" coming from the living area say "hello" - scared the crap out of him because he "knew" I was upstairs asleep! He says he visably jumped as he didn't even think the birds were awake (of course we all know that our fids are ALWAYS aware of our presence) he thought there was 2 of me - now that IS scary!

• Haha 1

Thats very funny Jules but Steve should know better by now that Beau and Argyle are going to sound just like you, I have had something similar happen to me, Josey was imitating my daughter's little dog and she barked just like him, I could have swore that dog was in the house but I knew it wasn't, they are masters at it.

he thought there was 2 of me - now that IS scary!

Nope it isn't, two would be twice the fun!!

One question though, why did he jump? What was he up to? ;-)

He was on the laptop booking a secret, romantic getaway for next weekend! OF COURSE HE WASN'T!!! Ha Ha - fantastic, so early in the morning too - I'm not surprised he jumped out of his skin :)