NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

This is it !!! (We think LOL)

eubankclare

Well found this cage today

cage.gif

80cm width x 56cm depth x 171cm height(without seed catcher)

102cm width x 79cm depth x 171cm height(including seed catcher)

Internal cage height 93cm

Bar spacing 20mm

Weight 89kg

We really like it as it is quite big for in the day and has a nice big play top for at night, plus with it being rectangular i can hang toys from the top of the cage.

The door has proper hinges and an extra safety catch just incase, plus it has pull out trays for cleaning.

What do you all think??

Spock here! By jove I think you've got it, I live in Arizona, you can ship air-freight or what ever is quickest!, gray please, LOL. SPOCK! You've been warned, when you get your own puter you can go on line, who you bothering now? O sorry, I'm Jayd's wife Maggie, Spock's done a number of threads here, he's very out spoken! Your doing a great job of researching your future Grey, good luck...Maggie

P.S. The Avatar is Spock at 4wk's, he's 16 months old now...

I like that cage but I would like to see Clare go with a slightly bigger one, we all know bigger is better for grey cages, it is 80 cm wide but that only works out to 31 inches, Josey's cage is 42 inches wide, if a bird is going to be housed most of the day while the parronts are working then it should be big enough but this is a popular style.

I'm sorry to dim your enthusiasm, but I think you should look for a larger cage. The overall design is great, but for a bird spending most of the waking hours in it, it's a bit small in my opinion.