NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Georgie Is talking!!!!

Georgiesmum

Sorry I havent been online in a long time. we moved house and dont have the internet yet :( Just letting you all know that Georgie is talking!! He is saying hello, hello georgie, hi george, hello joe and georgie george george, ssshhhhh and also wolf whistle and othe noises... and hes not one till september...

Welcome back Delma and yes you have been missed but I hope you get your internet up and working soon so you can join us on a regular basis but please do share some pics of Georgie when you can. BTW, congrats on his talking already, he just couldn't wait could he!

How are Louie and Georgie getting along? I love that you are enjoying your birds and I believe there was another arrival in your family. Would love to hear all about it when you find a moment to yourself. LOL. That could be a while and it certainly is understandable. It is so nice to hear that Georgie is talking to you, I love the sweet noises Kopi makes, but he just turned one and is giving me just a little attitude this week. Enjoy your baby days in every way. Thanks for the update.

hi katana you brought home the brother in the end then did you? :) im delighted for you after your bad luck with poor juno. how is java? sadley i had to find louie a new home as his shrieking was waking up our new arrival as he is extremely loud at times. a lovely lady took him and i know he will be looked after :) oh i know all about attitude george can be like that at times lol and so lovelable at other times! Mia is 2 months and 4 days today. she was born on 30th march at 6 lbs 11 oz... She is gorgeous will add sum pics soon x

• 2 weeks later...

Mia is beautiful and look at you go with the camera and posting pictures. You are better at it than I am. I can't believe how full your life is with a little one and both your birds too. Georgie looks like he is fearless! He traveled more in the space of these few photos than Kopi has gone in two months. It is just taking our little guy a little longer to see the world is a place of joy and discovery.