NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Chicken Vaporizer

Elvenking

He LOVES Chicken! I was sitting at the table having some chicken and I could bearly keep Issac at bay with good chunks of white meat. I would hand him one and he'd be done with it before I could even get a good couple bites cut off for myself. He was pumping his neck and everything. This is the second food that I know he will completely eliminate all scraps.

On a side note, he went into super cuddly mode again and was in 'scratch me' heaven last night when it got later. It is the most amazing thing to see this wild bird, bending his head down for me for rubbing and scratching, eyes closing with pleasure. It really gives you a sense of total happiness. I truly cherish those moments as he also has a knack for freaking me out sometimes!! Sometimes when I see him murdering a toy....I wonder if I AM NEXT!! LOL. Anyway...thanks for reading. Let me know if your feathered friend has this affinity for chicken.

Nice story, love that chicken!! Here's a of photos [your baby's age]of Spock if you don't mind. Jayd

Ahhh yes, there's that look. Priceless.

@Jill...look at his eyes on that chicken, that is certainly a focused effort. Great picture!

@Jill...look at his eyes on that chicken, that is certainly a focused effort. Great picture!

Oh, how to get a moment's peace.....! I know every trick in the book!!!!

This picture was him indulging in a family BBQ in his cage! Clearly not in the mood for the aviator that day!!!!

Oh, how to get a moment's peace.....! I know every trick in the book!!!!

This picture was him indulging in a family BBQ in his cage! Clearly not in the mood for the aviator that day!!!!

Yep, I keep building on my array of distractions. The quick one is a palm nut if I need 20 mins or so to get something done. ;)

Murphy had his first chicken bone last week. At first he looked at it as if to say "what the hell is that" took it off me had a nibble then chucked it. 10 minutes later he was on the bottom of his cage devouring it :)

LOL..that is so awesome, there is a great sense of satisfaction when you find something they really enjoy. My goodness how I love this bird.

Cleo is much like Brutus then, anything meat is good. She will scoff it down, pupils pinning, and if it's a chicken bone, that gets brutally cracked and the marrow eaten. I find it very amusing to watch her sitting there with half a cooked sausage in her "fist".