NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My smart Ecko

Eckobird

Ecko has started to mimic a lot more noises lately and it seems like he loves to make noises my iPhone makes. I have an app called "Words with friends" and I play it a lot and he started to make the exact noises to the game. I also have a Twitter app and it makes a "classic bluebird" tweet when I refresh it and he started making that noise too. He also started coughing. It is soo funny! I have really bad asthma so I cough a lot and he started to cough just like me. I woke up this morning and heard coughing in the house I jumped up and freaked out thinking "who the heck is in my house?", ohhh you know.. it was just the parrot LOL! ;)

Everytime I take him out of the cage I bring him to the toilet to go poop and now he says "GO POOP" and/or "GO POO POO" hahahah! It is so cute! I've been doing this for a year now and he has finally learned how to say go poop! And he says it everytime now, as soon as I put him on it he says go poop and goes poop LOL! I get soo excited! I love my smart bird.:o I hope to catch it on camera soon.

His vocab is growing! He now says:

Ecko

Ecko bird

Ecko boy

Ecko boo

Hi baby

Hi bird

Pretty bird

Come here

Go poop

Go poo poo

Tica Tica tooo

Oooooo

84cb376f.jpg

Edited by Eckobird

Spock here! Your looking good buddy, love your shade of gray, I ordered a new set of grays hope they arrive soon, my old coats kind of tattered! OK, why do we have to learn English? etc, I don't see any of them learning my language!!! Your smart like your mama....

Spock

Live Long and Prosper