NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

More of our Fids!

Spock

Oh my goodness!! I feel I know a lot about you both, but I didn't realise you were both registered deaf too!! :)

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU COPE WITH THE NOISE FROM ALL THOSE COCKATIELS!!!

Spiky drove me mad with his screeching - I can't imagine what it's like in your house!!! They are absolutely beautiful!!

Now - a little message to Spock "the King is supposed to be carried bit their servants - not the other way round" :)

zzzelama, I know which programme you are refering too, I've seen it too and it's been repeated a few times. That woman is a true mad bird woman if ever there was one but she didn't clean up after them did she LOL

Maggie, I had no idea you and Jay had THAT MANY birds - I knew you had a few but...! I am in awe of what you do. You have a place in heaven for sure ;-)

Thank you...I always wanted a large family...ROFLOL...With only two boys who are scattered all over the world, these fids are all our babies...It takes me about three hours to get all the cages cleaned, changed etc. Then I get all the veggies ready for the next day.In the morning, I run around like a chicken with my head cut off before work, passing out plates of fruit/veggies for the bird room fids before I leave for work. Thank goodness for Jay's help...he passes out all the plates for the big birds after breakfast time.

Maggie

• 4 weeks later...