NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Peanut Butter

Xtreme575

For those of you who feed your parrots peanut butter, what kind do you use? I'm not looking for name brands specifically, but do you use the yucky "natural" or the junkier, yummy stuff? Obviously you can see my preference is for the latter, which is why I haven't shared it with Paco yet...

I use the "yummy" for Josey is not that fond of it so she doesn't get it that often but my sun conure is another story, she would gorge herself on it if left to it. If Paco really loves the stuff then buy him his own jar, the organic low sodium kind.

Thanks all! I really appreciate hearing your advice on this. Yes, we will be having separate jars, I love the high sugar, high sodium heavily refined kind that doesn't taste a THING like a peanut! Now if I could just get him over his fear of toast!

• 4 weeks later...

Jayd: I just joined the forum and must say, you have such interesting things to tell all of us parrot owners - thank you so much. I enjoy reading everything you have to say, you must have a lot of experience. We have only had our AG about 4 months now and I have learned so much from this forum (don't know how to do some things on it yet) but will keep trying. Donna

:) Maggie and I, [DON'T FORGET ME, Spock!!!] thank you so much for your kind comments:o Bird's are our lives, every one here, is ready to answer, any question you might have. :P Jayd, Maggie, Spock and the flock.:o Edited by Jayd