NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Call me crazy................

Ozzysmom

but I think Ozzy is trying to learn a new song. So Ozzy and I were watching hulu and he came in late to the show which was the X-files. Well the show ended and the theme song came on and he went nuts (so much so I am wondering if it would be horrible to change his name), head turning head bobbing and really appeared to enjoy it, so I went to Youtube and pulled up the Andy Griffith theme song and he just sat there, I put xfiles back on and he went back to dancing, the third time I played the song for him he would listen, turn hid head upside down and then whistle different pitches until it matched it was great I hope he picks up a song. I plan to make him a mixed cd with this and other songs he likes.

Edited by Ozzysmom

I haven't got a clue what the Andy Griffiths theme tune is, but have heard it mentioned so many times on here that greys go wild for it ~ how funny that Ozzy doesn't!

Now the x-files is a different matter! What a strange tune to latch on to!!! He's definitely telling you he's a headbanger and want's to keep his name in true tribute to his legend, Ozzy Osbourne!!!! :)