NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just because I love her.

They're plastic! Never mind from a petrol station!!! :)

Oh Bernie - you are such a big softie! I'm sure you could gather all of our addresses and interflora us some goodies!

PS. Watch that Dobbin doesn't get a nibble!!!!

PLASTIC!!!!! I will give you plastic, I will show you them, when they die if I need to prove it, ahem, we need to talk young lady!!

Aah Bernie, how sweet are you?! They're a suspicious bunch, your babes!!! Janet - how could you possibly think Bernie sent those lovely flowers because he's done something?? No, much more likely he wants something!!! Lol - just kidding Bernie!! x

awwww how sweet.

My kids give me roses to plant in the garden every mothers day. Over the years this means I now have an extensive rose garden. So, when my husband feels like giving me roses he tend to go out in the yard and pick a pretty one and sneak up behind me and give it to me along with a kiss.

I love romance.

Awww, how nice! And even better that you are man enough to admit it. I always say you can judge a man by whether or not he tells others how much he loves his wife! Good job!

Stop sticking up for him!!! He's either done something or like Lyn says, wants something - he'll have broken the boat and needs to buy a part at the weekend, so sweetens Elaine up a couple of days beforehand to soften the blow!!! :)

Stop sticking up for him!!! He's either done something or like Lyn says, wants something - he'll have broken the boat and needs to buy a part at the weekend, so sweetens Elaine up a couple of days beforehand to soften the blow!!! :)

Well down here in the south we have NO!! Nora Batties with wrinkled stockings to fight off so, well, being nice, is ok here, go polish yer step.

10.gif

All kidding aside. They are lovely roses Bernie and as one of your Babes, I have posted with you enough to know that you truly love Elaine and the roses have been presented with true heart. Way to go Bernie, and Elaine is a lucky lady!

Elaine is my number one Babe.