NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Brought my new baby home on Saturday....

Well that's the thing with that link, my little girl is no where near the weights they list there. I was just referring to the looks of the growth of the feathers and all.

And I guess the clicker training is all what you put into it. Nala touched my chop stick on day 1 and now she will chase and touch it all over her playstand for a click and treat. Of course this just didn't happen. I have spent hours with her on this. She is still young so her attention span is not that long but I just keep going back and working with her throughout the day. It's all what you put into it.

But I say no to Jay Leno, i wouldn't want to give him the ratings. I will stick with my boy Letterman..... :-)

I've seen this before - and what you will see is very interesting is the jump in weight from 9 weeks to 12 weeks. Perhaps you could use the weight chart to date your grey if you are in any *sort of* doubt?

My grey, Harvey, was a spoon fed, hand reared grey - but not by me, by the breeder and I can't say that this has harmed my relationship with Harvey. Take the last five minutes. I have removed him from my arm (that I'm trying to use to type) six times - he just wants to be near me!! I can't see that weaning him myself could have made our relationship any stronger - but if you feel that by you doing this yourself you will have a better bond, then so be it.

I'm also truly amazed by the clicker training etc - Harvey's 17 months old and does nothing he is told to do - he'd rather do what he wants to do!!! Good luck - we'll be seeing you with Jay Leno on the Tonight Show soon - move aside Alex & Einstein!!!