NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Josey's Hatchday

judygram

Josey is 4 years old today May 25, my how time flies when you are having fun. She is the delight of my life and I couldn't imagine my life without her. She will be getting special treats and probably a little sliver of cheddar cheese for she will go nuts for that.

I will try to get a picture to share this evening of my darling Josey, love you lots.

11_6_204.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxpt424YYUS

HAPPY HATCHDAY JOSEY.........Gosh, I've known you since you were just a baby! My how time flies!! You make your momma spoil you rotten! And forget that sliver of cheese......how about 4 since your now 4??? :)

Here are a couple of pictures I took of her today, I tried to get a good one of her enjoying her cheddar cheese but you have to be quick for she practically inhales the cheese, I need to do more practice to take good pictures, she is a little skittish but she is a sweetheart and I love her so much.

047..jpg

049..jpg

Edited by judygram

Happy hatchday to a beautiful, regal lady.... and to Josey too. LOL. It's your hatchday too Judy, you wouldn't be a grey momma without it. Congratulations on the four year anniversary of the day that continues to bring you daily delights and the companionship of your beautiful friend.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and she did have a great day or evening since I spent the day at work but I made up for it when I got home, gosh I hope I didn't give her too much cheese, I think she would eat the whole package if I let her.