NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Paradise Perch and Go travel cage

Lyric

Hello! I was wondering if any of you had the Paradise Perch and Go travel cage. Here's a link: http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=5059+6322+19260&pcatid=19260

I need to get my act together and get prepared in case we ever have an emergency situation like a tornado. I have one pet carrier that works well for Lyric- it is like a small dog carrier that I have a manzanita branch inside for perching. I have trouble getting Sadie Grey inside it though and couldn't put them both in it together. I was looking at this carrier and thought it may be easier to get Sadie inside it. It looks light weight and well made to me and the picture shows a timneh inside so I know it will work as far as the size goes. Just wondered if any of you had one and could tell me how you like it. I would hate to have an emergency and only be prepared to save one of them!! Thanks in advance!

That's a great idea Jen to be prepared in case of an emergency. I have a couple of travel cages like Judy's . They are fantastic and have enough room so that my fids can spread their wings and also be cozy. I also like the fact that I can fold them up and put them away no problem.

Thanks for the suggestions. Both of those travel cages look very nice and the price is better than what I was looking at. Judy, do you have the small or larger version? Malikah, I think that one looks good too and seems like the size would be perfect for a travel cage.