NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Phoebe(tanya) babys

tanyab

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry computers been down, Its a very good product, I suggest you stick with what your feeding for a while longer, don't rush them.. Here's babies playing.....So cute.......How did they eat tonight? Jayd

greyplayigonthefloor002.jpg

greyplayigonthefloor007.jpg

greyplayigonthefloor005.jpg

greyplayigonthefloor004.jpg

Edited by Jayd

last nite feeding was ok but this morning was better.last nite was around 40cc this morn. is 60cc. but they dont always eat as good at nite.They had carrots and seeds treats while they was at playing bc they dont get along so i keep there beak busy with somethibg to do.they are busy little bees.

OMG! I've had a lot to catch up on in two days!!! They are absolutely gorgeous - but I'm still in awe at their weight! Harvey at 18 months only weighs 550g and he's classed as a medium sized grey - not a little weeny baby!! Harvey only weighed about 490g when I brought him home at 12 weeks old - you've got a couple of big 'uns there!!

Team JayD & Tanya are doing a fab job bringing these babies up - and I am sitting here in absolute awe at both of you! Well done ~ they are looking great! :)

when i weighed them again its the same .5kg which says 1lb and he is .6 which is 1.25lb again. is this better.i did it 3 times and it says the same. are they ok?

There should be a setting to display in Grams, rather than kilo grams. You need a resolution in grams to really track weight changes. Once you set it to grams, you wil see readings like 480, 505 etc. Your scale right now now "Rounding". So the .5 could really be 470 and .6 could be 580 for example.

A little bok should have come with your scale on how to change the settings.

Also, remember to weigh first thing in the morning before they eat or drink water. If you don't, the weight will vary too much depending on how much they have eaten. If you always weigh first thing in the morning, you will always have a consistant base line to compare each day or week.