NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

So Pepper got me twice yesterday owww.

Brittany

First Pepper bit me in the arm because I was putting his breakfast on his cage and when my arm was reaching he thought it was aggression lol or he didnt want my arm there.

Second was at night when I was trying to bring him into the shower with Paul, because he kept whining! I went to get him to step up and he had my finger and didn't let go for a few seconds. My finger was throbbing and it still hurts.

Anyways..Pepper made up for it! This morning he stepped up about 2 different times and regurgitated to me. Not only did he do that but he gave me love and rubbed his beak on my hands and also cleaned all my finger nails lol. He wanted some love back a few times, but mostly wanted to give ME love which I thought was very sweet.

It's cute things like that, that make it hard to stay mad for getting bit lol.:P Anyways just random..im bored at work!:o

Ouch!!!! They do have to keep us in line don't they. Ana Grey gets a little over ambitious when it comes to wanting head scratches and more head scratches or a piece of whatever I am eating and she wants that last bite!!!! Just like any little kid!!!

Lol, I very rarely get bitten... I actually can't remember the last time as it has been over a month. Yoshi will whine and lean away but I'm a pretty patient person and will wait until she accepts comming with me or if it's something simple that I'm doing that she doesn't like I'll stop or give her a treat to allow me :) Yoshi seems to have more of a temper with my husband though, and he has less patience. He gets many more bites than I do.

Sorry about the bites Pepper gave you! At least he proved to you that he does love you lots really, just wants you to see when he is irritated :P

Ah, never mind Brittany - your skin is nothing without the odd lump out here and there! I certainly couldn't model nail varnish or the likes, the scratches and "nip" marks wouldn't look too attractive in Vogue! We all go though it (some more than others) - but it's what keeps us together!! :)