NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Harvey thinks he's a bat!

JillyBeanz

His newest adventure usually culminates in me sustaining some nasty nips! He'll step up, then flip up! He dangles from my fingers, spinning around - but then panics and tries to clamber up. It's kind of cute - but he scratches and indents on my hands aren't!

He started recently spinning himself upside down from hanging toys (which he's never attempted until now), but then progressed to my hands, my t-shirt and basically anything else he can attempt the back flip on.

The only problem is - if he gets in a situation on my hand that is uncomfortable for me, I can't get him off! He's stuck there tight! He even now turns his head upside down when I'm trying to get him to step up!

He's turning into a monster!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, been through that phase.....OUCH!

The good news, is they finaly figure it out before they surgically snip off a finger with the diagonal pliers they have called a beak to hang on with. :)

Thanks for sharing this.

Aww what a cutie!! =)

My bird loves being upside down also. Especially when you play with him, he goes nuts for it. The only thing is though..definitely never try to pick him up or anything while he is upside down or you'll get a big bite haha