NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

scare..phoebes greys

tanyab

I walked by the cage a few mins ago and my bigger grey was lieing on his side head down breathing hardand his wing was lieing to the side also.. I had my air con. off so it was warm in my house.so, i picked him up ..turn on my air and lied him on my lap, his falling a sleep some and his breathing is better.im holding him and his a sleep now...

Last summer I was really surprised when I had Ana Grey outside on a warm summer day. Was I surprised when she spread her wings and starting to kind of pant. I immediately brought her back in. I am now very careful about only taking my fids out in the AM or cooler evening and not staying out so long. I hope your baby will be fine please keep us updated on how he is doing.

I walked by the cage a few mins ago and my bigger grey was lieing on his side head down breathing hardand his wing was lieing to the side also.. I had my air con. off so it was warm in my house.so, i picked him up ..turn on my air and lied him on my lap, his falling a sleep some and his breathing is better.im holding him and his a sleep now...
Just got home, sent you PM, Sounds like he was over heated,,,,,,, Do you still have lamps on cage? What was house temp? What did you keep the temp at in tub? Jayd.......Room temp should be kept at 72-78 degrees Edited by Jayd

the air is on 72 but i didnt have the air on..no his in his cage with the small but the small one lies on top of him.no tub...but the house wasnt hot i didnt think...

Tanya, it sounds like he was overheated, how has he[they] been since this happened? Jayd

after lieing with me for about ahur he was fine acten. went to sleep and then i wake them up to feed them washed them off .clean there paper towls out of ther cage put in a baby blanket to sleep on then to bed they went. i covered the cage turn there nite light on and ive checked on them a few times and they are a sleep.i guess he just got to hot...when did u say to separate them?

You're a fantastic "prront"...you really are doing a "greyt" job...sorry I wasn't home. My time right now is 8:13pm. Keep check on their breathing...they can stay together forever...Thanks

Jayd

i wish they could be together bc they love each..thery always look for each when they are sep.Thanks to you that Im even been able to keep them. I sure didnt know how much work and time babys are.they are worth it.the reason i ask about sep. is bc i have to pick one then my friend fay is getting the other one. i didnt know if i need to start sep. any yet. like during the day ..if not thats fine also. i wish i could keep them both but i cant and i really dont know which one to pick...i keep leaning to the bigger one. the one that got over heated.

also, i hope u enjoyed your lunch..i knew u would get back with me i didnt worry about that. i trust you....thanks again...

Keep them together till a few days before you separate them, they'll teach each other, we'll talk about that later plus a lot more. Love them both, you have plenty of time to decide....thanks so much....Jayd