NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

phoebes babys

tanyab

Babys done good during the nite in there cage. I put a blanket on the bottom and you can see they havnt moved much but today the vet called and said to start with some beans,corn and rice mixture and try a little apple.i need to run to the store for the mixture but did give apple and they are picking at it. the lg grey is eatting it the small is just picking at the apple.also, the lg grey is eating pellits. its time for a feeding but the crop looks like theres food still inside..Do i feed?ok as im typing they are eatting some apple....what do i do now??

ok thanks..did u see where the vet told me to feed them rice,beans and corn mixture???what kind of beans would you. also he said to feed them every thing..i cant beleive how they like apples....they are trying to play more. it seems like they been awake more today..

That's Grey't.... Beans I like: chick peas[garbanzo], mung, adzuki, no navy or lima. Rice: Brown, Basmati. Not to much fruit, more veggie's, small amount of fruit. Beans must always be cooked! SAME WITH RICE, IT WILL EXPLODE IN THEIR STOMACH! Some Cherrio's, Rice Chex, and all the chopped veggies, give them some slightly cooked carrots. I'll ad more each day. Jayd

Abundant Feeding, Their going to waste almost all of what you give them,LoL. What your doing is teaching them "How to eat" and develop their taste's, your adapting them to solid food! As time goes on you'll stop giving them what they don't like, but for now, give-em all. Jayd

From now on, you'll be amazed at how much they grow each day, soon there puff [down] we'll be gone and they'll look like small adults, then the eyes change, keep the camera ready, in a few weeks no more babies...........Jayd logging out for lunch.