NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Spock update today

Jayd

Haven't said much about Spock's ordeal lately....He's active and learning a few new word, You've read his threads, that's pretty much how he's been. Problem is, his weight and appearance. He was holding at 440 grams, the Vets took him off his Vitamin/mineral supplement, after a few days his weight drop dramatically, down to 430 grams. I put him back on the supplement last night, keep your fingers crossed. here's some today photo's. Were just worried sick. Were getting new Vet's. Jayd and Maggie

050-2.jpg

053-1.jpg

058.jpg

054.jpg

No news is good news - that was my opinion! After Spock doing so well on those supplements I thought he was getting better - it's strange that the supplements were holding his weight alone, but if they are working, then it's a small sacrifice.

Perhaps a new vet is what is needed - some have different views to others, and others have different ideas to create a solution. One things for sure - Spock's in the best possible hands and could want nothing more from two such superb carers. :)

Yes you still look kinda rough but maybe a new vet might have some other ideas on how to help you, that my friend is logical, why don't you try that Spock.

Yes, your right...............................................................................Spock

Hang in there Spock. A fresh look by a second set of eyes connected to another human brain that thinks of different possibilities is always a wise way to go.

Please keep us posted on your new vet visit.

Sorry to hear you are all still going through this - I thought the same as Jill - no news is good news. Spock, is that the new vet who said about the nutrients?

Hope you start to feel better soon. x

Spock here!, No, all 5 vet's say same thing...Luv-Ya

Spock.............I weight 433 grams this morning,

• 3 weeks later...

Thank You... In a couple of hr's, later today I'll do a new thread, very interesting...The title will be: Spock's Blood Sugar!", It answers a lot of questions... Thanks Jayd, Maggie, Spock and the Flock