NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

It's official - don't laugh!

Joolesgreyuk

Beau is a Janner lol!

He really pronounces his r's! His latest "What you do that forrrr" He learned this from the many times I got bitten by Argyle, I used to say that in desperation (good thing I didn't swear eh?) He also says "what a birrrrd!" LOL

Ooooh arrrr!

Sorry for being a blooming Yank!!!!!!! 1942-06-YankeeDoodleDandy.jpgEmoticons-3-2.gif

Haha Love it Janet! Hey some of my favourite people are yanks (although they don't all like being called it lol)

Janner = someone who is from the south-west of England esp Plymouth and other coastal areas.

Will you lot please speak Canadian.!?! Having grown up on Brit Coms I understand you most of the time, but this one went right over my little Canadian head :)

Well I'm from the UK & didn't know what a Janner was, so it's not just Canadians that didn't get it :confused:

Pardon me but if you are referring to me being a yank then you are sadly mistaken for I have never been nor will I ever be a yankie, I am from the South and proud of it! 10_1_20.gif

Well that's put the cat amongst the pidgeons LOL!!!

Did I mention your name Judy? Did I??? I tell 'e' (that's Janner for you) flippin' yanks - no sense of humour ;-)

Yeah, thats the ones, definitely not a geordie!

Well, hush your mouth!! (please say this in your best yankee doodle dandy drawl)!!!

Just to wait until Simon Cowell presents Cheryl Cole to the states - then you will not only find out what I sound like, but also what I look like!!! (we apparently were separated at birth)!!! :)

Well, hush your mouth!! (please say this in your best yankee doodle dandy drawl)!!!

Just to wait until Simon Cowell presents Cheryl Cole to the states - then you will not only find out what I sound like, but also what I look like!!! (we apparently were separated at birth)!!! :)

LMAO Jill in your dreams maybe!

Pardon me but if you are referring to me being a yank then you are sadly mistaken for I have never been nor will I ever be a yankie, I am from the South and proud of it! 10_1_20.gif

Ah ha, your one of those rebels then. :P