NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Corrupt-a-Dream

Tricky

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She did, but she got confused, and gave the wrong dreams to the wrong people, and everyone was even more unhappy than before. :(

I wish all the people in the world treated each other nicer regardless of their backgrounds, upbringing, thought,likes or dislikes. :cheer:

But the companies that manufacture shampoos purposely put something in the shampoo that makes it impossible for it to be styled without the use of a hair dryer, gels and hairsprays.

I wish supper would magically fix itself every night so I could stay here on site and post to my heart's content.

It rains, and never stops, you float away hanging onto Josey's cage and a handsome prince rescues you, only to drowned before that first kiss.

I wish Judy would stop posting for a bit, and let the rest of us catch up! :laugh: :woohoo: :silly: :side: :whistle:

But those crazy women have cleats on their feet and you are punctured with holes from head to toe and when you drink water it pours out the holes.

I wish I was relaxing on a beach, the sun shining, gentle breeze blowing, water so blue and clear you could see thru it, margarita on ice in my hand and that handsome hunk by my side again.

I did so too go see my son and granddaughters, you calling me a liar, Joe? :huh:

But those crazy women in Japan weigh 400 pounds and have such calloused feet that they scratch your back side in shreds and your blood spills all over the table.

I wish Joe would stop corrupting my wishes.

Hey! who is corrupting whos dreams. miss smarty pants. Your not a lier but a good story teller.

I wish right now that I was in Japan having those women with the crazy makeup walk on my back, with their bare feet. Light weight, Feet soft as a baby bottom,slim and tall with the scent of roses. OH God I got to stop this, or thak another heart pill.

Joe