NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Corrupt-a-Dream

Tricky

Guest briansmum

poof.. now you're a wiener which would be all well and good if i hadn't just eaten you!

i wish i had a lifetime supply of ben and jerrys ice cream!

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Jeanie turns out to have black hair but it is of snakes, the eyes are only blue because of tinted contacts, the nose is a real button off a sheepskin coat and the only creature that would see this as cute is a werewolf.

I wish I could own one of every kind of parrot on the planet.

You get them, but Unfortunately they turn out to be Gay and therefore nothing ever happens......

I wish for everyone on this Forum to become independently wealthy, healthy and happy forever. Living the rest of their lives without any sadness, grief or illness.

Guest briansmum

you get them, but they're super breeders and before you know it you're over run with baby TAG's, no one wants to buy them and you have to live in a tent in your yard cos there's no room for you in the house.

i wish i lived in US so i could go to bird fairs! yay!

you will end up going to Paris but you will miss your flight to Rome, and end up having to stay in Paris the whole time hehe

I want to have a drink with my friend Jess one last time, since we didn't before he was killed<br><br>Post edited by: loviechick, at: 2007/08/22 21:51

Guest briansmum

you get that drink, but jess spill's his on you and ruins your nice new dress :ohmy:

i wish i could have my new floor layed sooner :angry:

Guest briansmum

you get to be invisible but you soon get very lonely because no one knows you're there and people keep walking into you.. ouch!

i wish could tear myself away from here and go to bed

Guest briansmum

you get your new house but it is built on ancient idian burial ground and crazy angry spirits posess all your birds! eeeeep!

i wish i could live by the sea

Guest briansmum

scientists invent a spray to erradicate fleas, but it turns out you're allergic to it! get ready to scratch!

i wish i didn't have to go to my inlaws today :(