NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Corrupt-a-Dream

Tricky

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tari, you get your snow but, unfortunately, you get too much and the roof of your house collapses trapping you inside. The snow begins to melt, but because of how you are trapped under debris, the melting snow does a sort of chinese torture plop-plop-plop on your forehead, wearing a hole through your head before you are rescued. Surgeons at the hospital you are brought to fill in the hole in your head with steel and forevermore you are destined to set of alarms at airports and all security checks.

I would like a custom made suit with two pairs of flattering trousers and a long floppy shirt made of good black linen.

danmcq wrote:

Uh Oh, here comes Moby Dick and you now have a wooden leg and to top it off, your Parrot lost balance during the attack and put your eye out. So you also wear an eye patch :-)

Okay, Dan! Now you're just trying to make me snort tea through my nose! Stop it!:silly:

You get to Never Never Land, only to find that Peter Pan is a 285-year old man with a large belly and a checked sports jacket who gets around by driving his bright red sports coupe. To your dismay, you are issued with the NNL uniform, which consists of green leggings, a Robin Hood hat and a little frilly tutu. Your transport, because Peter Pan doesn't like competition, is a mini-tricycle of the sort that clowns use in circuses.

I dream that Joshua will one day make me that cup of tea instead of simply saying "Would you like a cup of tea, darling?" and then doing nothing.

Ouch .... a Tutu and a mini trike LOL :-)

Joshua your Master reads this post and rises in the flames of a Phoenix reborn. He then commands that due to this insolence, you will not only make the Tea, but from now on the Crumpets also.

I would like an automobile to have a finish that repels all grime and never needs washing or waxing.

You give the hot pink car to your wife, but she thinks it is a very suspicious gift and wonders what made you get her such a thing. She hires a detective to follow you ...

I wish my ears stuck out a little, they are flat against my head and so I have never been able to wear hoop earrings because they then sit at right-angles to my head, which is not the look I desire.<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/08/17 11:12

LOL - Right angled earrings...could start a fad :-)

But, the Genie heard you wish, but knowing the little Devils they are, He gives you Dumbo Ears!! The good news, is now you can fly with Joshua!!

I wish the Detective following me would get hit by I car. I don't want him viewing me picking out a 200G aquarium for my Jungle Room that Kim knows nothing about.

danmcq wrote:

I wish the Detective following me would get hit by I car. I don't want him viewing me picking out a 200G aquarium for my Jungle Room that Kim knows nothing about.

The detective is momentarily distracted by a large woman with elephant ears flying overhead. He is hit by a car ... and it is your car. He sues you and Kim thinks the accident was 'deliberate' and is ever MORE suspicious of you!

I wish my next-door-neighbour hadn't killed my bonsai tree when I asked her to look after it.

But your prince charming turns into a frog after that first kiss! And you're castle gets infested with spiders.

I wish I lived on a tropical island with many parrots and a gorgeous long haired god to help me take care of them. B)

But you find another tropical island better than the first and the parrots are beautiful and plentiful and that long haired god makes you feel like a princess and takes care of you and the parrots for the rest of your lives and you live happily ever after. {Love-00020111}

Aaah! Now that's even better! I knew you had my back as always. Thanks Judy, you're a sweetheart!

{Love-000200BF}

BUT! Across the ocean is another beautiful island filled with exotic flowers, birds, and plentiful with delicious fruits to eat,and palm trees everywhere. The real Prince Charming is waiting for you there, and he had a special castle built just for you, and an outdoor aviary for Josey and Sunny! :)

The Volcano God's have heard you! The Volcano's on each of the Islands erupt fiercely burying all in Lava. Where everything is entombed in hard solid Lava forever, as a reminder to all that Dreams, are Dreams and live on forever as such.....So your dreams have been eternalized :-)

I wish I was the Long Haired Guy on the Island ;-)